Website usage terms and conditions
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how visitors use the site.
- The IP address is anonymised by telling Google Analytics to remove the last octet of the IP address prior to its storage
- Analytics data is stored for 50 months. It does not record or have enabled any userid, remarketing or advertising reporting features.
- This information may then be used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis. In addition to declining cookies, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits.
- The Universal Analytics (Google) cookies are:
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet
The Contact Form doesn’t store submitted messages anywhere but your name and email are necessary in order to respond to your enquiry
Videos from the YouTube channel are embedded using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.
- This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
- The Youtube cookies are:
PREF – expires after eight months
VSC – expires at the end of your session
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE expires after eight months
remote_sid – expires at the end of your session
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.